[GRASS-user] Error while applying r.mapcalc to an output from GROW

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Oct 27 09:53:38 EDT 2010

Hi
THanks Markus
I sent an email directly to you instead of the mailing list. And I made
a mistake in the previous email.
Here goes:

But I still have one question.
In this case I want to transform all pixels that are not
myscript.tmpvalid at National ==1 and myscript.tmpcloud at National !=1 to
NULL and the rest to the values that exists in raster B1. So I built
this function in r.mapcalc

if(( myscript.tmpvalid at National ==1 && myscript.tmpcloud at National
!=1),B.1,null())

The thing is:
I gett all NULLS
And If I do:
If I do if(( myscript.tmpvalid at National ==1 &&
myscript.tmpcloud at National !=1),B.1,1000)
I get 1000 where I don't meet those conditions and, nulls where I
suppose to have my B.1. values. B.1 ranges from 0.03 til 0.67
WHat am I doing wrong?

Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5567 (20101027) __________

http://www.eset.com