[GRASS-user] pb. with netCDF row order

Nicolas Pérenne nicolas.perenne at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 17:50:53 EDT 2010

Le lundi 25 octobre 2010 à 19:57 +0200, Nicolas Pérenne a écrit :
> Thanks for the links. I'll try to provide some useful feekback on the
> GDAL Trac, issue #2654 looks pretty close to it indeed.

Hi again,

So I went on to have a look at the GDAL Trac, where I didn't understand
everything but realized that the problem appeared to be fixed in version
1.7.2 of GDAL (I was using 1.6.3).

The UbuntuGIS software deposit which was hinted at on the GDAL download
area:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ppa/
proved to be a very convenient way to upgrade (among others) GDAL to
version 1.7.2, released 2010/04/23 (many thanks to the UbuntuGIS
project).

And indeed the "upside down" effect disappeared, in the very same
workflow that I was using before: thanks to the GDAL developpers!

Eduardo: if you can manage to get GDAL 1.7.2 on your system, you can
drop my script.

Nicolas