[GRASS-user] Building 6.5: SQLite3 Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 28 12:24:37 EDT 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Glynn Clements wrote:

> It should never be necessary to specify /usr/lib or /usr/include
> explicitly, and may be counter-productive (mainly with older versions of
> gcc on platforms where it is not the "official" compiler).

Glynn,

   I had not before specified the location of the sqlite libs, but did
specify /usr/lib and /usr/include. Suggestions in the configure file were
not clear on whether to include them so I did. Removing those explicit
inclusions, and updating to the latest sqlite3 and cairomm fixed what
irritated the configure file yesterday.

Thanks,

Rich