[GRASS-user] Re: NVIZ Legend

Suzanne sector at softwave.com
Fri Oct 29 11:41:48 EDT 2010

OK, that did work, somewhat.  I got a legend with no values on the
raster surface and not on the volume.

On the lack of labels, I have both "show values" and "show labels"
selected and all that shows up is a color ramp.

On what the legend represents.... I would like it to show values for the
volume, not the raster surface.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Suzanne