[GRASS-user] bug in v.net

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 02:40:35 EDT 2010

Hello,
please provide exact commands to execute in Spearfish or NC datasets
to reproduce Your issues.

IMHO You are just mixing up things - when You use v.net
operation=connect, You will get node_count = School_nodes + Road_nodes
as it connect's every school with road segment to nearest road and
thus creates one or two extra nodes per school on a road network.

Maris.