[GRASS-user] wx.class

Leonardo Hardtke leohardtke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:18:09 EDT 2010

Hi,
I tried to use it, but....

    GRASS 6.4.0RC6 (Spearfish):~ > ./wx.class.py
    ./wx.class.py: line 19: !
    @package wx.class.py

    @brief Interface implementation of i.class module without Xterm.
    Many thanks to Markus Neteler for his help which allowed me to
    know about i.class and its usage.
    Classes:
    - IClass
    - BufferedWindow2
    - IClassApp

    (C) 2006-2010 by the GRASS Development Team
    This program is free software under the GNU General Public
    License (>=v2). Read the file COPYING that comes with GRASS
    for details.

    @author Mohammed Rashad K.M <rashadkm [at] gmail [dot] com>
    : command not found
    import: unable to grab mouse `': Resource temporarily unavailable @
    xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/8993.
    import: unable to grab mouse `': Resource temporarily unavailable @
    xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/8993.
    import: unable to grab mouse `': Resource temporarily unavailable @
    xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/8993.
    import: unable to grab mouse `': Resource temporarily unavailable @
    xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/8993.
    ./wx.class.py: line 28: syntax error near unexpected token `('
    ./wx.class.py: line 28: `gbase = os.getenv("GISBASE") '

any idea?
Leonardo A. Hardtke