[GRASS-user] wx.class

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Sep 8 21:32:54 EDT 2010

Thanks. I look forward to trying it.

The wx.lib.plot class does a nice job of drawing graphs and could do a histogram as a line plot. It is included with wx.Python and does not require another dependency. Take a look at profile.py for its use in the profiling module.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)