[GRASS-user] wingrass7 start and location

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Sep 13 12:12:10 EDT 2010

>Dear all,
>I have just installed Wingrass7 from
>[http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass/grass70/]
>When it is started the locations which work well with Grass6.4 version,
>there is the error: Unable to get current geographic extent. Force
>quitting wxGUI. Please run manual g.region to fix
>problem....Importerror: No module named agw.customtreectrl
>Or when I make new location by Location wizard there is the error: ..
>[Error 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Program Files\\
>GRASS-70-SVN\\etc\\proj-parms.table'
>Please help me what should I do?
>Thank you
>Thy

I can confirm this.

at the moment the nightly WinGrass7-builds are built against gdal17 from osgeo4w,
which is in a preliminary status at the moment.

I build from time to time WinGrass7 for my own with gdal16 from osgeo4w and there are
no such error messages.

best regards
Helmut
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02