[GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issue

nunosousa84 nuno_sousa_1984 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:55:53 EDT 2010

i created a surface from rasterized contours (r.surf.contour). Yes i have
acess to them i made them myself. First i created vector lines on top of a
topography chart (digital geotiff) in QGIS. From then on i worked with GRASS
plugin. Imported vector layer to GRASS, converted to Raster, used
r.surf.contour and then r.shaded.relief. Following your suggestion I have
tried v.surf.rst using my vector lines layer and the result seems more
smooth, but those black spots still appear, more or less, depending on the
value (degrees) of the altitude in relation to the horizon. By the way Sab
im still having dificulties running shaded relief plugin even after
installing python-numpy.
Thank you

  Nuno