[GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issue

nunosousa84 nuno_sousa_1984 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 14:43:22 EDT 2010

Thats totally correct in what concerns those black holes/spots disapearing,
besides that the results seem similar using r.shaded.relief or v.surf.rst as
you suggested, in both GRASS plugin and GRASS. I normally dont work directly
with grass, i find for now, since im a begginer, more easy to work with the
grass plugin in QGIS. But i said to me well lets try and run these layers in
GRASS. What i've found is that not only runing modules in GRASS makes those
spots disappear instantanly but also just opening a layer that was
previously "manipulated" in QGIS GRASS plugin, gives the same result. By the
way this last image was using v.surf.rst through GRASS 6.4.0RC6