[GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issue

nunosousa84 nuno_sousa_1984 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:33:54 EDT 2010

One more thank you for your patient :-). I just noticed (believe me i was
sleeping, hehehe) that all the vector lines don't snap to the region
boundaries. Well let me explain with an image:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5555299/Vectorlinesnotouching.jpeg

You can see the vectorized lines not touching the region margins/boundaries.
Could this be part of the problem? can i readapt the region settings to fit
the lines or have to extend the lines?

Regards

  Nuno