[GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issu

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 22 12:03:54 EDT 2010

Hi.
This is a known and reported bug. Unclean vector crash qgis. The solution is to clean
them (v.clean.all shoudl do the trick).
All the best.

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: nunosousa84 <nuno_sousa_1984 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [GRASS-user] Re: QGIS GRASS plugin shadedrelief issue
To: grass-user at lists.osgeo.org

I can't believe this a nightmare just happened! This is ubelivable. Suddenly
when i was working with the vector layer digitizing the values QGIS just
crashed puff completely. Run out of the program. I tried to open QGIS it
started again but opening the vector layers from the GRASS Plugin crashes it
again, closing QGIS again, suddenly. And the biggest nightmare, this is
really a nervous breakdown, since i have to deliver this work till suturday,
the grass vector layers dessapeared from the mapset files!!! I have no
words, im really afraid i've lost all the work. I still have the grass
raster layers, well i think. So i think i can do the reverse process (from
raster to vector) right? The problem is that i lost almost a day just doing
vector adjustments and suddenly lost all that. Please if can anyone help me.
Im afraid i wont be able to recover the layers. But how can they desapear!?

Thank you