[GRASS-user] Grass-GIS 6.4 font bug in OSX

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 27 18:20:42 EDT 2010

  Fingers crossed!

One of the problems Markus cited as associated with database selection,
which I have *not* experienced. This is strictly fonts. Thanks in
advance for your efforts & assistance!

Cheers,
Richard

On 28/09/10 7:48 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> Well, it looks like it's coming from FreeType.  There was this problem with Freetype once, but I thought it was fixed.  Strangely, it doesn't affect dfonts, just TT and OTF fonts.  Snow Leopard is OK.
>
> I can look into my FreeType framework to see if I messed up something in a recent update.
>
> On Sep 27, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Richard Chirgwin wrote:
>
>> On 27/09/10 11:22 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:

>>> See
>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/377
>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2009-April/050038.html
>>> and