[GRASS-user] Setting Language

katrin eggert katrineggert1980 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:27:42 EDT 2011

Greetings

I'm doing some work in GRASS with a couple of friends from different
countries (/ different languages) and our GRASS has some words translated in
in our own languages but this can be quite difficult when, for example, I'm
running something on a laptop of an italian :). So I want to define
languages to English. I know that I must add a set language in  etc/init.bat
right?
but which parameter shall i define?

set LANGUAGE=<LANG_PACK>

set LANG=<LANG_PACK>

set LC_MESSAGES=<LANG_PACK>

set LC_ALL=<LANG_PACK>

And how do I call English Language? ENG?

Thanks

Katrin

PS- Nice work on some translations (e.g. German and Spanish)