[GRASS-user] Error with GRASS 6.4.1 on CentOS 5

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Apr 14 07:02:35 EDT 2011

>>> if if ignoredDelimiter is None:
>>>    ignoredDelimiter = ''
>>
>> Thanks a lot, I will try to patch it.
>
> probably you will find more such statements in the code (see eg.
> r45962). In that case, could you send a patch which I could apply in
> SVN?

I applied your fixes from yesterday (rev  45959 to 45964 from the 6.4
release branch) and the wxPython UI now starts properly (an updated
version is now available in the ELGIS testing repository).

I did various searches for other ternary operators but could not find any other.

So maybe the issue will happen again when executing some actions, but
at least the UI is now usable (I quickly opened a map set).

Thanks again for your quick help!

Mathieu

PS: for reference, the description of this feature available in Python
2.5 but not in Python 2.4:
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0308/