[GRASS-user] d.his in wxGUI ?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Apr 16 02:45:26 EDT 2011

On 15/04/11 15:55, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> On 15/04/11 14:46, gene wrote:
>> Maybe I'm stupid, but how to apply the command d.his in WxGui raster
>> window
>> for a dem (this possibility existed in the tcl/tk gui version) ? I do not
>> find it in dialogue d.rast display raster.
>
> You can find a histogram tool integrated into the Map Display. See the
> "Analyze" menu button (to the right of the zoom menu button) -> "Create
> histogram..."

As Hamish reminded me, d.his has nothing to do with histograms, but is
about hue-intensity-saturation. You can find d.his in the "Add various
raster map layers" dropdown menu which is the button next to the "Add
raster layer" button in the GIS Layer Manager window.

More generally, as Markus pointed out in another thread:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/wxGUI.html

(a search for d.his on that page gives you the answer immediately)

Moritz