[GRASS-user] assign heigght value to pixel(x,y)

vinod kumar nani.kunithi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:36:06 EDT 2011

Hi Markus Neteler,

yes, importing pixel values with r.in ascii and patch into existing into
raster is simple easy for particular pixel,
but if we want to assign a height value to more pixels, for example
assigning height value to buildings in a
particular area in raster map is difficult as we don't no to which pixel
value we have to assign height value and
checking each pixel value is difficult. And i am more intrested by doing
automatic process.

Thanks in advance,
nani.