[GRASS-user] Applying Algorithm

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Apr 18 06:12:31 EDT 2011

On 18/04/11 11:52, vinod kumar wrote:
> Hi Moritz Lennert,
>
> How to execute script and where to type as i am new to python.

The best is to start reading the beginner's tutorial of python on
python.org and the examples on the GRASS-Wiki page.

The easiest to try out python is to go to the GRASS command line and to
launch Python there. You can then try out python code in real-time
before putting it all into a text file and launching it as a script.

Moritz