[GRASS-user] v.edit (break), question about threshold

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Apr 26 06:31:18 EDT 2011

Hello,

Just a little question,

what exactly does the threshold values mean in combination with the break-tool (v.edit)?
Default it is set to -1,0,0 Which units are that? What exactly does the -1 one mean (difference between neg. and. pos.)?
I've problems (kind of weird connections) with breaking very short lines if the default is set (-1), if I change it is also not working properly. I just tried playing around with values but if someone could explain what the coordinates-threshold value means in combination with break that could help me.

cheers
/johannes