[GRASS-user] python-option for path (browse - option)

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed Apr 27 10:48:23 EDT 2011

Hej,

I am using the options in a pyhton script,
and I found out to set a vector, raster and values
like with following lines:

#%option
#% key: input
#% type: string
#% gisprompt: old,vector,vector
#% required: yes
#%end

But now I want to include the v.in.ascii module so
I want to set a full path in the options.

How do I get the "Browse" button in the interactive menu
of my script? Which kind of option do I have to define?

I didn't find anything in the internet so far, hopefully
someone of you know it...

/Johannes