[GRASS-user] use nnbathy 1.96 as stand alone in windows7?

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 03:17:46 EDT 2011

You could probably use MinGW-win64 and MSYS
directly on Windows 7.

The two of them together provide all you need
to run Unix-style configure scripts and compile
C/C++ source code on Windows (in 32 and 64 bits).
It's a much leaner option than Cygwin.

I have recently documented how to set up the
two on the gvSIG CE Wiki. You might be able
to make use of these instructions, as well:

http://gvsigce.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Setting_up_the_GNU_Compiler_Collection
http://gvsigce.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Getting_started_with_MSYS

Best,

Ben