[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS Web UI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Aug 7 23:51:22 EDT 2011

Hi Mohammed,

This is a really great idea. I can't get the current version to work, but realize that this is a work in progress.

To be really a GRASS web interface, it will need to be able to directly read a GRASS database rather than only import a GRASS file. Something to work towards I suggest.

Best regards
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)