[GRASS-user] Using non-ASCII characters in Legend display

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Aug 12 06:11:18 EDT 2011

Greetings

I'm not being able to display non-ascii characters in Legend (e.g. á à ã
â ç). Instead of the chatracter a blank space is displayed. (but with
query tool, I can display labels full name in Command Output window)
I know that I shall select encoding and Font type that supports these
characters. I have tried several of them and no LUCK. Has anyone tried
this before? Or anyone has any suggestion?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6370 (20110811) __________

http://www.eset.com