[GRASS-user] Check for non-overlapping raster maps

Hermann Peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Sat Aug 13 00:51:28 EDT 2011

On 12/08/2011 23:14, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Hermann Peifer<peifer at gmx.eu>  wrote:

>>>         r.series method=count
>>>

>> Thanks. This is what I was looking for, but obviously not able to find it
>> myself :-(
>
> Hermann, if you have any ideas to better communicate things, please
> let us know!
>
> thanks
> Markus

Markus, in the above case it was my own plain stupidity to not consider
r.series. The only idea I have is to think harder before bothering the
list with trivial questions.

Where I would see (perhaps) a small deficit in the communication or
documentation is a simple overview about which (raster) modules respect
the current region and resolution, and which don't. The issue went over
the list [1], but as far as I can see: the documentation did not change [2].

Hermann

[1]
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2010-September/057988.html

[2]