[GRASS-user] Re: Import global maps (Ascii, png or KLM) from riverthreat.net

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Aug 15 04:24:37 EDT 2011

Hello again!

Just to follow up my last weeks question:
Is there anyone who can help me how to import a map from
riverthreat.net? What are the appropriate settings of the
coordinate system? and how do I have to import the raster
maps? For more info just see email below.

thank you very much
/Johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------