[GRASS-user] Correcting A Map's Region

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 25 09:04:22 EDT 2011

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Micha Silver wrote:

> I guess what you mean is that you're trying to display several maps which
> all have different non-overlapping bounding boxes.

Micha,

   One map has a different bounding box. They all should be the same. Last
evening I discovered that there was a typographic error in the ASCII lon/lat
file that did not generate an error by either cs2cs or v.in.ascii. They just
ate the wrong data and took me into this situation.

   I'll write back in a while with the results of re-importing the corrected
data.

Toda,

Rich