[GRASS-user] v.kernel and geotiff export

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:51:47 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am working with v.kernel and want to export the resulting raster layer and
access it from p.mapper.
I have currently tried with r.out.gdal and r.out.tiff with no success, ie
the tiff is created but colors are not displayed, a completely yellow raster
is displayed in qgis.

r.info says that the layer data range is  min = 0.000000  max = 0.000003, so
should I use r.reclass or v.kernel mult option in order to obatin a raster I
can use with mapserver? or there's something I am missing about r.out.gdal?
Of course the raster layer is correctly displayed in grass...

regards
raffaele

--
*L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla