[GRASS-user] IDW (or similar) and cost surface

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:39:58 EST 2011

Thanks Hamish and Facundo!
I will give a try to the updated v.surf.icw soon ;)
If I find some time I will try a python porting anyway, as a personal
exercise with the new grass7-python facilities.

Thanks Facundo, I was also looking for similar implementations with
kriging. The same for icw, I will read and have a look to the code you
shared ASAP.

giovanni