[GRASS-user] Re: g.extension error svn!

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 04:23:11 EST 2011

Thank you very much. It was interesting but that suppose that the module it
is working (installed) in GRASS. When it is installed I can link the module
using the link that you have inserted in your post!

My problem is that I'm not able to install a new module in GRASS...I think
it's a very easy steps but I'm not able to do that....I feel so
embarassing...I have made some research but didn't found anything can help!

At the moment I have understood, thanks to the previous post, that I can't
use g.extension in Windows!

hamish-2 wrote