[GRASS-user] Re: g.extension error svn!

Solimyr giannicristian at msn.com
Wed Dec 14 09:40:02 EST 2011

Thanks for your answers. So I will not use g.extension but can you explain to
me how to install addons? I have downloaded manually but I'm not able to
install...I have looked at the README but I can't install manually...Let me
explain. This is the readme:

/r.seg GRASS GIS module for image segmentation and edge detection
	Alfonso Vitti <alfonso.vitti [at] ing.unitn.it>
	see www.ing.unitn.it/~vittia/sw

copy the "r.seg" directory in the "raster" directory of the GRASS source
code directory

from within the "r.seg" directory, as normal user run:
make

from the GRASS main source code directory, as root run:
make install
or, as normal user:
sudo make install/

I have opened the GRASS directory (.../Program Files/Quantum GIS
Wroclaw/apps/grass/grass6.4.1/) and I have the following directory:

.../Program Files (x86)/Quantum GIS Wroclaw/apps/grass/grass-6.4.1$ ls
AUTHORS  contributors.csv        driver   include            scripts
bin      contributors_extra.csv  etc      lib                tools
bwidget  COPYING                 fonts    locale             translators.csv
CHANGES  docs                    GPL.TXT  REQUIREMENTS.html

there is no Raster Directory...Do you have any suggestion about that?thx
again