[GRASS-user] new paper

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 15 12:44:57 EST 2011

Hi Markus,

Many congratulations. Is this paper available yet? I can't find it at EMS.

Something else that might be worth noting. I have a paper just out online that will be the cover article for Human Ecology. The image they will use was created with GRASS (and other FOSS), which I noted in the caption. Here is a jpeg version and the caption. Maybe this also will interest more people in using GRASS and FOSS in paleoanthropology and related fields.

Michael