[GRASS-user] Re: about Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)

gianluca massei agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:16:22 EST 2011

Hi,
r.soils.texture calculates the soil texture  based on  several schemes
(USDA, FAO, International); but I've just completed a simple addon (in
python), even if experimental, for the use  of AHP in GRASS. It is named *
r.mcda.ahp* and is in mcda  package (
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/mcda/).
You can download and isntall the module in your grass gis and in
document.html there are  a bits of advice for the use. I'm available for
support you for the use  and of course, for feedback. I'm gratefully if
someone could try other mcda module for test and improve it.

gianluca