[GRASS-user] Re: about Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)

leonidas leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr
Wed Dec 21 04:48:24 EST 2011

Gianluca thank you for your help!
I installed the mcda package according to your instructions but when I run
r.mcda.ahp without inputs I get the following errors. I was expecting to get
a window for the ahp tool(like the other grass commands).

*Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/prompt.py", line
1067, in OnKeyPressed

self.parent.RunCmd(cmd)
  File
"/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/goutput.py", line
516, in RunCmd

task = menuform.GUI().ParseInterface(command)
  File
"/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/menuform.py",
line 2020, in ParseInterface

tree = etree.fromstring(getInterfaceDescription(cmd[0]))
  File
"/usr/lib/grass64/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/menuform.py",
line 1973, in getInterfaceDescription

"Details: %s") % (cmd, cmderr)
UnicodeDecodeError
:
'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xce in position 23: ordinal
not in range(128)*