[GRASS-user] grass 6.5 svn will not load on Windows 7

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:14:31 EST 2011

Hello Hamish

It's neither of those cases.

The black windows shows up and then goes away. It happens very quickly but
after a several tries (20 or so) Ive been able to discern part of the
message that appears just before the windows closes.

"system...cannot find speciefied path..." (or something like that, it
appears for less than a second, its the best I can do)

Best regards

Filipe