[GRASS-user] problem: boundary lines double

mails-foren at gmx-topmail.de mails-foren at gmx-topmail.de
Tue Feb 1 10:43:16 EST 2011

Hello Maris,

thanks a lot for replying.
Yes, I imported an esri shapefile. I'd tried to clean data with v.clean and with many different grass clean modules, without any success.
Any other idea how to solve this issue? Maybe there is a method to import esri shapefiles without saving double the boundary?

Steffen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------