[GRASS-user] Problem Script: "from collections import deque"

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Fri Feb 18 10:05:33 EST 2011

Hello,

It seems there is a problem when I am trying to run a python script in
GRASS GIS (every script I tried)...
...the error is:

File "C:\GRASS6.5.SVN\Python25\lib\threading.py", line 13,
in <module>
    from collections import deque
ImportError: No module named collections

But if I try to run  the import command directly from the IDLE python shell (from collections import deque) it seems that the module is existing and loaded properly.

I am working on Windows 7 with GRASS 6.5SVN and Pyhon 2.6.5

What is there the problem?

Thanks for any help

johannes