[GRASS-user] r.streams not compiling for GRASS 70

Stephen Sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:41:46 EST 2011

1. file from add-ons moved over to grass70 source tree in raster folder

2. make in trunk/

3. moved into trunk/raster/r.stream

4. make

5. error below

Assembler messages:
Fatal error: can't create OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/io.o: No such
file or directory
make[1]: *** [OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/io.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/ssefick/source/grass/trunk/raster/r.stream/r.stream.snap'

I have tried to make these modules through the GUI addons installer to
no avail.  Any help will be greatly appreciated, and any information
that I can give to help; please let me know.

Stephen Sefick

Ubuntu 10.04