[GRASS-user] GRASS-6.4.1RC1 Error with GDAL 1.7 and 1.8

jentjr jentjr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:01:19 EST 2011

Hello,

The other day I installed version 6.4.1RC1 on mac os x. I get the following
error when I try to import import files. I have both the complete GDAL
frameworks 1.7 and 1.8 installed on my computer. I went back and reinstalled
version 1.7 and reinstalled GRASS, but I keep getting this error. Are there
any suggestions of what might be causing this?

ERROR 1: ECW driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
version is 1.8

ERROR 1: JP2ECW driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
version is 1.8

ERROR 1: GDAL/GRASS57 driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current
library version is 1.8

ERROR 1: MrSID driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
version is 1.8

ERROR 1: OGR/GRASS driver was compiled against GDAL 1.7 but current library
version is 1.8

Thanks,

Justin