[GRASS-user] New User

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 06:57:04 EST 2011

If you are intending to use GIS for visualization and data conversion,
maybe better to use something easy to start off, like QGIS:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Download#Release_2

You have GRASS plugin there if needed. But usually you should be able to
do export the files to other OGR/GDAL supported formats from within
QGIS.

Regards
Sab