[GRASS-user] Am I still on the list?

LeeDaniel Lee.Daniel.1986 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:48:53 EST 2011

Hi there,

Listen, I'm not meaning to bug anyone, but the last couple of questions I've
posted on this list haven't been answered at all. I can see the posts online
but I never get any answers back. Is this not getting sent out to the
subscribed users or are my questions too stupid? I don't mean to sound
annoyed or anything - I'm really truly just wondering.

In case somebody does get this, it'd be nice if they could take a look at my
(probably newbie) question about multithreading:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Multithreading-in-GRASS-6-4-td5875866.html

Thanks a lot and happy New Year!
Daniel