[GRASS-user] Re: r.mapcalc --> 3 maps

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Mon Jan 17 12:53:55 EST 2011

Excellent   Maciek  and Glynn :)

Although the logic is different (in the solution of Maciek I do a check
before the NULL value, while in the solution of Glynn I do a check before
non-NULL values), I believe that the result is the same.
One note: with the solution of Glynn (at least using the shell from QGIS) it
works with single quotes ' and not with double quote " .
gab a gab-laptop:~$ r.mapcalc "output_2 = if(!isnull(a),a,if(!isnull(b),b,c))"
bash: !isnull: event not found
gab a gab-laptop:~$ r.mapcalc 'output_2 = if(!isnull(a),a,if(!isnull(b),b,c))'
# OK

Thank you very much

Gabriele