[GRASS-user] Trouble when I re-project a vector

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 19 13:51:19 EST 2011

  All:

With GRASS 6.4.0 on RedHat Linux I can successfully import a vector
shapefile into a Lat-Long GRASS LOCATION. Then I can display the vector
file (stream basins) with a color fill — no problems. What I am trying
to do is re-project these basins into a Lambert Conic Conformal (LCC)
LOCATION. The vector map seemingly re-projects fine, but when display
the vector file (stream basins) with a color fill, not all the basins
are filled, apparently because no areas are define for the polygons? How
do I correct these basin areas?

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams