[GRASS-user] replacement for d.mon in GRASS 7.0?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 31 10:59:30 EST 2011

Also note that GRASS 6 and 7 now has a command console embedded in the interface. You can type d.rast there and the map will display in the display canvas. The command console also has autocompletion and command hints (type tab after a command).

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)