[GRASS-user] Re: Monte Carlo realizations of categorical maps.

Marcello Gorini gorini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:47:43 EDT 2011

Dear all,

This is just a follow-up of my original message as I promissed.

It has been two weeks since I tried to contact the author, but received no
response.

I eventually used a workaround based on r.random.surface itself. I added
random fields to the original continuous parameters instead of using the
categorical maps. It is not the same thing, but it was enough for me.

Anyway, if anybody gets any info with respect to the r.random.model module,
it would be interest to hear about.

Thanks.

Marcello.