[GRASS-user] Re: Wxpython module's interface- multiple entries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 6 01:55:52 EDT 2011

Yes. This has been around for some time. Looks like it may need to have a bug report filed as I cannot find one.

It definitely needs to be fixed. The only workaround is to close the module and reopen it.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)