[GRASS-user] Problem with display resolution / resampling / smoothing

Sebastian Beyer sleepysebi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:28:13 EDT 2011

So there is no way of changing the nearest-neighbour resampling in d.rast to lanczos for example?

> If you want optimal output, the display size needs to match the
> current region,
How do I adjust the current region to match the display size? Region works with rows and columns, so what is the connection to my display pixels?

> Either that, or render the map at its native resolution, then resample
> using an image-processing program.
This is not an option, because I need the 'prettier' image inside GRASS to vectorize some features.

Thank you,
--
Sebastian Beyer