[GRASS-user] Re: Re: How to estimate viewable area from the top of tha mountain...

sgw00412 at nifty.com sgw00412 at nifty.com
Sun Jul 10 21:55:06 EDT 2011

Dear grass users

I wish to express my gratitude for information on 'r.los'.

Neither r.los nor r.viewshed considered the surface of the sea.
Because I had wanted to include the surface of the sea, the null value
was converted into 0 by using r.mapcalc. The result was excellent.

And....are these modules computable in two or more points?...I'll try it.

Best

Yasuo shimada (Japan Weather Association)