[GRASS-user] utlities for reading GeoScan/GeoPlot files?

Rebecca Bennett rabennett at ymail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:05:16 EDT 2011

Dear Michael,

A while back there was a detailed discussion on the topic of open-source
programs for geophysical data on the ISAP email list with some good suggestions.
I will forward it to you off-list (as it has responses from many non-GRASS users
and I don't think it would be fair to redistribute without consent as the
archives of the list are not public).

Cheers,
Rebecca

Rebecca Bennett
Post-Graduate Researcher, Archaeology Group
Bournemouth University