[GRASS-user] Question about target parameter in r.in.gdal

Alfredo Alessandrini alfreale74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:17:59 EDT 2011

from GRASS manual:

Support for GCPs: In case the image contains GCPs they are written to
a POINTS file within an imagery group. They can directly be used for
i.rectify. The target option allows to automatically re-project the
GCPs from their own projection into another projection read from the
PROJ_INFO file of the location name target.