[GRASS-user] Looping in GRASS GUI and accessing GUI monitor from command line

Ralf Schäfer senator at ecotoxicology.de
Sun Jun 19 07:55:47 EDT 2011

Hello,

I think my last post was a bit misleading since I confused some english words.

I was trying to use a loop (not slope!!!) with scripting to display raster data (see below).
-  Is it possible to display from the command line in the GUI (I found an answer 1 year ago, but may be it is possible now)?
- is it possible to construct a loop and assign variables in the command console of the GUI (assignment of variables did not work)?

Thanks in advance
Ralf